Skip to Main Content

With select, high-demand programs from a variety of disciplines, FIU at I-75 is the ideal fit for the busy student working or residing near Broward County.

We have options for individuals interested in transferring from a state college (formerly known as community colleges), pursuing a second degree, or looking to take coursework for professional development.

 At the undergraduate level, our courses are geared towards students that have completed their AA degree or their first 60 credits of the University Core Curriculum (UCC).


Whether you’re an undergraduate, graduate, or non-degree seeking student, learn more about the admission process and take the first step to FIU at I-75.


The FIU College of Business provides academic advising on-site for Business majors only.

We also provide advising for Broward College and other state college students who are transferring to FIU. Learn more about Transfer & Transition Services and look into,  Connect4Success, our state college transfer program.

Bridge Advisors for C4S students are also available on-site. The designated Bridge Advisor for Broward College is Esther Archange.

    Enrollment Services

    General information on admissionsfinancial aid, and related deadlines.

    Admissions and Registration

    • Analyze admission status
    • Evaluate residency documentation
    • Remove immunization holds (w/ proper documentation)
    • Process change of name and/or address
    • Any documents we do not evaluate or process in-house, we will serve as the liaison and forward to appropriate department on behalf of the student (i.e. residency and financial aid documents, admission application update/enrollment deferral request form, senior citizens waiver, etc.) 


    • Accept tuition payments (only check and money order accepted at this location)
    • Review financial aid status